Vascular Access Training and Education
pfm medical have an on-going commitment to offering extensive and in-depth competency training and education, which plays a vital role for Patients, Practitioners and Clinicians. Through evidence based learning and hands on practical sessions, programs are tailor made to your specific needs.
Training is delivered by our team of highly skilled and experienced Vascular Access Clinical Educators, for those who routinely place peripheral and central vascular access devices, striving to improve support and innovation.
- Our team of Clinical Educators offer hands on local training designed to your specific requirements
- We provide support full clinical education, certification and sign off
- Peripherally Inserted Port training video made by clinicians for clinicians guiding you through the insertion process
- Ward based education on device access, care and maintenance
- Regional workshops and study days, which are run by our Clinical Educators offers you more in-depth training
- pfm medical support your learning with equipment placement checklists, step-by-step placement guides, and our Nursing Guide and Patient Guide to Ports
Contact us today to see how we can support your learning within Radiology, Anaesthetics, Nurse-Led IV Team and Vascular Access Services, Home Care and Paediatrics to improve patients quality of life and experience.