The Multi-Snare® Micro is a multiple, especially small retrieval loop for interventional (neuro-)radiology and cardiology. The highly-efficient, dual-plane design of the Multi-Snare® Micro device makes it possible to grasp objects from any angle.
Dual-plane system – In addition to the main loop, the Multi-Snare® Micro also features an additional, lateral retrieval function.
These two planes enable objects of all kinds to be grasped quickly and safely.
Variable loop size – The diameter of the loop on the Multi-Snare® Micro can be easily adjusted to the exact size of the object to be retrieved.
Very small or distal blood vessels – Thanks to its very thin, long catheter and the small diameter of the loop, the Multi-Snare® Micro set is suitable for use in distal (pre-capillary) blood vessels and capillaries.
- Dual-plane system for retrieval using the loop or for lateral grasping
- Radiopaque loop made from coiled platinum wire
- High tensile strength thanks to flexible nitinol core wire
- Low-profile introducer sheath (3 F minimum)
- The loops can be rotated 360°
- Reduced friction, direct 1:1 torque and excellent leverage during application
- Interventional use in cardiovascular procedures
- Grasping or retrieval of diverse foreign bodies (wires, catheters, etc.)
- Positioning of implants and grafts
- Added support during cross-over procedures
- Added support during venipuncture for inserting a central venous access point
- Repositioning or adjustment of a long-term intravenous catheter
- Fibrin sheath stripping for a long-term intravenous catheter
Application Range –
For use in particularly small, distal blood vessels
pfm medical mepro gmbh
Am Söterberg 4
66620 Nonnweiler-Otzenhausen, Germany
Ordering Information –
|Ref –||Snare Diameter –||Catheter –||Introducer Length –||Snare Length –||PU –|
For the UK Market we work with the specialist company BVM Medical for local distribution through their sales divisions. Please see below the contact details.
Hinckley LE10 0BL
T +44 (0) 1455 614555
M +44 (0) 7802 160942