A macro-imaging system designed for clinical laboratories: premium performance in a very compact and light-weight unit. A purpose built system designed specifically for gross imaging within clinical laboratories.
The small size and weight of the Compact unit gives users the flexibility to mount it where it’s needed.
Complete with built-in LED lighting, PC and medical grade accessories it is designed to optimise image capture and consistency.
With its wide field of view, autofocus and 20x optical zoom, this unit offers tailored performance with maximum flexibility.
Ease of calibration and efficient annotation tools, ensure accurate, reliable measurement at all zoom levels.
Save time and improve productivity, it will automate and simplify tasks enabling you to focus on what you do best – Pathology.
Enhance accuracy and reduce the risk of errors, the availability of high quality images removes the need for lengthy text descriptions and hand drawings, leaving less room for error.
Flexible and customisable, this light-weight unit can be placed wherever you want it in the lab and at a range of heights.
Cost effective, The PathLite Compact will not only save you money but save you valuable time aswell.
Data is easy to access, share and is fully traceable, Cirdan’s Vivipath software platform allows images to be accessed wherever and whenever needed. They can be shared easily for teaching, research or second opinion purposes. Full traceability ensures compliance with best practice.
Comes pre-loaded with VividPath PACS Software, Captures images in DICOM format which are exportable to JPG, LIMS compatible
• Fast-simple operation, multiple mounts are available
• Weight 1.7Kg & dimensions 120mmx140mmx100mm
• High resolution imaging up to 20x optical magnification
• Built-in high power LED lighting for consistent image quality
• Polarisation filters to reduce/remove glare from wet specimens
• 1-touch calibration takes under a minute & no need to re-calibrate, ensures reliable measurement at all zoom levels
• Selection of control interfaces : touchscreen/keyboard/mouse/foot pedal
• Full range of medical grade accessories as standard
o 17” touch screen PC/ keyboard/ mouse
o Barcode reader
o 3 position foot-pedal
o Optional micro-phone for voice recording
Ordering Information –
|Ref –||Description –|