TissuGlu Surgical Adhesive is indicated for the approximation of tissue layers where subcutaneous dead space exists between the tissue planes in large flap surgical procedures.
Holding Strong, Healing Naturally.
Strong – Forms a bond between tissue layers that has five times the holding strength of fibrin-based sealants.
Biocompatible – TissuGlu Surgical Adhesive is resorbable, biocompatible for internal use and uses no human or animal based ingredients.
Easy to Use – The ergonomic TissuGlu Applicator features a Multi-Tip Pivoting Head that facilitates rapid application.
- TissuGlu Surgical Adhesive was developed for plastic and reconstructive surgeons who perform large flap surgical procedures.
- Helps reduce fluid accumulation by reducing dead space in the surgical wound.
- Resists shearing forces by forming a bond five times stronger than fibrin-based sealants.
- Promotes natural healing by keeping tissue planes closely approximated.
- Helps eliminate the need for drains, reducing associated maintenance, pain and scarring.
- TissuGlu is a lysine-based urethane adhesive that breaks down into harmless components and is eliminated from the body.
Cohera Medical Inc
227 Fayetteville Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
Ordering Information –
|Ref –||Description –||PU –|
|TG100INT||TissuGlu Surgical Adhesive||1|